♫♪♫♪♫ GALERIA DO FLASHBACK ♫♪♫♪♫

♫♪♫♪♫ GALERIA DO FLASHBACK ♫♪♫♪♫

sábado, 21 de maio de 2011

COLETÂNEA - BOAS MÚSICAS E BONS SENTIMENTOS


Faixas:
01. Up Where We Belong (Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes)
02. Open Arms (Journey)
03. If ever You're in My arms Again (Peabo Bryson)
04. Right Here Waiting (Richard Marx)
05. The Boxer (Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel)
06. Music (F.R. David)
07. Don't Let Me Down (the Hollies)
08. Skyline Pigeon (Elton John)
09. I Started a Joke (Bee Gees)
10. Sailing (Christopher Cross)
11. I Don't Want To Talk About It (Rod Stewart)
12. I never Fall In Love (Davitt Sigerson)
13. Trouble (Lindsay Buckingham)
14. Yesterday Once More (Carpenters)
15. If You Leave Me Now (Chicago)
16. I Won't Let You Down (PHD)
17. Love Hurts (Nazareth)
18. Hearts (Marti Balin)
19. Please Don't Go (Kc & The Sunshine Band)
20. I Never Cry (Alice Cooper)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário